A small cell phone manufacturing company had been partnering with a small local staffing agency. After significant growth, they quickly recognized the need for a staffing partner that had both the experience and established protocol to effectively deliver a qualified workforce at the rate in which they required. Due to their current provider lacking the experience to make this happen, they explored numerous providers and selected Effex to manage their workforce needs.
Cell phone manufacturers results included:
When cell phone manufacturers choose to partner with us, they will achieve:
- HEAVILY RESEARCHED THEIR NEEDS AND PROVIDED CUSTOM SOLUTION FOR RAPID GROWING WORKFORCE INSTITUTED SOPHISTICATED RECRUITING PROCESS THAT RESULTED IN STAFFING AND MANAGING 800 WORKERS EVERY WEEK.
Louis Flory, President of Effex Management Solutions, started Effex in 2007 with a vision to fix what he saw was an endemically flawed staffing model. No true partnership existed between staffing companies and their clients, leading to unqualified job candidates filling vital positions. Consequently, lack of productivity, low retention rates and high absenteeism plagued the clients’ workforce. Flory’s brainchild, The Effex Strategic Alliance Program and the Flex Force Program sprung from the need to address specific issues that have negatively impacted client production for years.
To this day, Effex goes above and beyond the traditional staffing agency; Effex is committed to nurturing strong client partnerships, yielding higher attendance rates, addressing employee satisfaction, achieving single digit turnover rates, and increasing productivity while decreasing labor spend.
- Louis Flory is the 2015 EY Entrepreneur of the Year -- Gulf Coast Area
- Rated as One of the 2014, 2015, and 2016 Largest Staffing Firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts
- Rated as One of the 2015 and 2016 Largest Industrial Staffing Firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts
- Rated as One of the 2014 Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the U.S. in by Staffing Industry Analysts
- Ranked 2368 on the 2014 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies
- 14 Years of 100% Client Satisfaction and Retention
- Onsite Management Team Available for All Clients
- 100% Guaranteed Staffed Facilities, Every Day
- Less Than 3% Turnover Rates Achieved, Always
- All Clients Achieve Under 3% Absenteeism Rates
2016 Houston Business Journal - Fast 100 List
2016 Staffing Industry Analysts - Largest Staffing Firms in the U.S.
2016 Staffing Industry Analysts - Largest Industrial Staffing Firms in the U.S.
2016 Gold Stevie Award - Executive of the Year (Business Services)
2016 Gold Stevie Award - Best Newsletter or House Organ/Publication (Print)
2016 Bronze Stevie Award - Woman of the Year (Firms With 100 or More Employees)
2016 Houston Business Journal Largest Temporary Placement Firms List
2016 Staffing Industry Analysts Best Staffing Firms To Work For
2015 Houston Business Journal Fast 100 List
2015 Houston Business Journal - Largest Houston Area Temporary Staffing Firms
2015 EY Entrepreneur of the Year
2015 Staffing Industry Analysts-Largest Staffing Firms in the U.S.
2015 Staffing Industry Analysts-Largest Industrial Staffing Firms in the U.S.
2014 Staffing Industry Analysts-Largest Staffing Firms in the U.S.
2014 Staffing Industry Analysts-Fastest-Growing U.S. Staffing Firms
2014 Inc. 5000 List Member
2014 Houston Business Journal Fast 100 List
North Texas Job Corps Appreciation Award
Members of American Staffing Association
Effex Management Solutions establishes client partnerships with manufacturers anywhere in the United States with 200 or more employees on the production line. Effex builds and manages large volume contingent workforces with targeted bottom line results.
* February 22-25, 2016: Staffing Industry Analysts Executive Forum North America, Louis Flory panelist in staffing sector focus: Industrial
* June 25, 2015: EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2015 Gulf Coast Area Awards Gala Hilton America's--Houston
* October 15-17, 2014: Inc. 5000 Conference & Awards Ceremony